Sunday, June 04, 2006

Dear Rumor Spreader(s)

Ya know what? I'm not a big fan of rumors. The recent spate of rumors with regard to possible assistant coaches and/or players reconsidering and/or players coming and/or not ... has me pretty much fed up.

So first; I'll just ask that you not propagate rumors in the comment section. Naturally there's a select few asswipes that will take me asking that as an invitation, but hopefully it will give anyone else who finds themselves compulsively repeating crap they've "heard", a chance to briefly consider not doing so. So how can you fill that compulsion to tell your secret? You're busting to prove to the world that you know something that they don't so what should you do?

E-mail me. Want credit? I'll print your name. Don't want credit? Well then convince me your information is true and I'll put my name on it. I'll answer any/every email and give you a clear answer as to whether I'll print the information and why. Isn't that a more adult way to handle the info? Or you could go start you're own blog.

I don't want to censor my comment section since we live in America and all. But I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said. Suze

Post a Comment