Friday, February 02, 2007

Blogging With Reciprocity


1st Period:
The Seawolves came out tonight and played a decent first period. They managed to keep the Gophers on the periphery when the puck was in the UAA zone. They got in close on chances of their own. They transitioned pretty well and maintained their composure. I really had nothing in my mind at the break than to think that they could have played better. But being up 1-0 wasn't horrible. The Seawolves though failed to show up in the 2nd and 3rd periods.

2nd Period:
Ilelmm oiu ldfk operpth4nt ior nfgnl vnoif zgrgnj oir tkrlen gtl gghjriojt grgto igtu rijgkrjgoirjg oirdg jkf dnjgb oiujsb pogml54k4 5h8yg80 ogfusbjrk nt45ng 98bhn 5lng v8ujity grmg nmbv foij rentg fdjbhfii ajtnjre irhi ootu4ntg .vmm nzl;xv h igj roit ujrgn aoiugq4 tjklgno iizfgg njfobi fjlkd ngf lifgjsg ml j juir uter jglkn. m,n fm, gnm.,f m fiiuio ujnmem,n k then I threw up a little. oitoi fml kdgf iod=rflke 4 vugi rn cmn hoilk enc v iojvl erk ghjoi blech. trg njfhg iougtl kerntnrg hlkda nahfd bafoln gtnaod fhgkra ghjvofd iujtk vjg ori yuj43o5vigt iuti4 rtjgl krhg oijg teoi guer goiuyg joirgo rnvljk fhjov jaeot iioq4qt u4jtlre gnoh biflnbm,nc glgn fsm,.no kghlk rryn,w5m hns;bjdjlj goriltng regk rlg jrelg hlkjhgoif djtr engjkfn.

3rd Period:
jllkd jpd0oag jflkadk l v09u gdfaajf gfld khj g oadf su tjlkegi krejg oi fg.m,dn glk lkg jkdgjf doiijf gjnlk adf;gfi ogjak gladfjg hoifu oijgklfn dnghi fuob njflk io iofdgj klfdg foi ufgjk igj g oifgj flguoi fdjgfoi igog oiu gfjf ldghj odfga fdg oifnl, grqibu gjfr u908 jktgl voijg krglh bp woutij wghb lknho wijk ynbol56n hybogf lbm nlkf. oi rjgn ml vpg b rjg hb;jgi;nb jdr.f hb0r tojlkgrf bnov iuhj rtk,vbnj 0ifoygj re0g fjk,gn fdn gboif gj sglkner gvioj rigujrorg nvhoi fnmr e,ngo ifubibkl ng oi gio ifoug jklj lguiogjdlvnm cnvc bklvhdo iujgte lrgngoiv coiljkn,md vljkdjhgdoi fjew,.nduijl dnf khjoifd uf foi dudifuoi dsufl kenjo9 idujfk fodifj doif jm,dfnb doiu enml fhodi enal vhdoif e4neoif oiahg ndaf oid 0fdo fiduf odlfnd f idfd uoidjfg odginjf fd idsf udsoifj sdfoi dfoid ufejklh oign mdlkh foadaifhj nds,m. ho ifdu jfld sfjdlkj.

Analysis:
Garbage begets garbage. If the team shows up to play tomorrow instead of picking their noses for two periods then I'll post something that isn't garbage. I'm going to go brush my teeth now.

10 comments:

Jimjamesak said...

Well that pretty much summed up my opinion. Like I said, you do this shit better than I could.

Donald Dunlop said...

Hopefully I'll see some hits from KHAFIRISTAN googling "eoepja" ...

Then it will be worth all the effort I put into it. Wait ... I didn't put any effort into it. Bonus.

Jimjamesak said...

Where'd you get that photo of me anyway?

Anonymous said...

Hey there is no Mohawk, we all know that can't be you without a mohawk.

LetsGoMavs said...

That is that nastiest photo. Gross!

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine it being any worse at they Sully than last night.

Anonymous said...

Oh, come on now, it is not that bad. You were playing a team that spent most of the year at the #1 spot, and totally got their butts kicked last weekend. Like I said earlier, I expect a split. It does not matter if you lose 8-2 on Fri night, if you win 2-1 on Sat. A split, is a split.

Buck up little campers! Can anyone fix that Dang CGI feed? Had to radio it last night.

Eric J. Burton said...

I think the picture reminds me of my days of drinking at the Down Under while I was in college.

Anonymous said...

When will Lawson steal a game for the Seawolves?

Anonymous said...

yeah... 10x for )

Post a Comment