Monday, December 19, 2005

What's Coming Up

I'm hoping to provide some quality content but as of now those things are still "in the works". I will be focusing here on all things related to UAA Hockey but from time to time will probably find other interesting or fun things to fill space. I've only had this up for a little over 24 hours and it was nice to get a mention on the Western College Blog and I hope I live up to expectations. I'm a homer and I'm not going to apologize for being so. BUT ... with that said I've also learned many valuable lessons in humility from time to time and I'll try to apply those lessons when writing here. Those readers that know me from the USCHO Fan Forum should see only the best side of Drop The Puck here. Please feel free to comment as you wish.

In the next few days look for an article about UAA incoming recruits. My plan is to have some regular interviews and profiles as well as a regular post-game/series analysis. I have a couple of interesting stories from past seasons that I'll try to share as well (time permitting).

No comments:

Post a Comment