Friday, October 31, 2014

Seawolves Survive With 3-2 Win

Blake Tatchell's eyeballs were the key to UAA's win tonight versus Lake Superior at the Sullivan. In front of the usual Halloween-empty rink, Tatchell was a one man assist machine bagging helpers on all three Seawolves goals. Moreso though than just getting assists, his play on two of the goals was crucial in generating the scoring chances.

On the power play in the 1st period it was Tatchell's great eyes to start the scoring; after circling the net and bringing the puck out on the right side at the top, Blake spots Jarrett Brown sliding in from the left circle and hits him with a pinpoint pass that Brown tips in over the goaltender. Goal would have never happened without Blake.

It was Blake again featured when Derek Docken finishes with the 2nd goal. Tatchell got the 2nd assist but was primarily responsible for the goal … he took it from Docken behind the net came out with his head up and made another nice pass to Tanner Johnson who tried to get the shot off from the left slot but had it tipped away and Derek was johnny-on-the-spot to bury the rebound into the open net. Same story as the first goal, wouldn't have happened without Tatchell.

Blake picked up his 3rd assist of the evening on Austin Sevalrud's GWG, Sevalrud collected the puck high along the boards and floated in for a shot from the top of the circle. There was massive traffic and he fired a wrester that I think Tad Kozun had to jump over before it went into the net.  LSSU goalie likely never saw that puck.

It wasn't a game that would send excitement shivers up any Seawolf fan's back. It had it's moments I suppose; but I don't know if it was the empty joint or what that created a less than exciting game. The Lakers had chances to "steal" points in this game and UAA was pretty lucky that didn't happen.  Lake State handily outshot the Seawolves as our guys seemed to go into survival mode as the game progressed. 

Well, they can't all be edge of your seat thrillers. Sometimes, a win is a win is a win. It's what we wanted and needed. If it didn't happen dramatically with beautiful goals and sparkling play then so be it. Thank goodness for Blake Tatchell's eyeballs tonight; guy always has his head up looking.

Could be a real interesting tilt on Saturday night. LSSU has to believe that they can beat the Seawolves and I'd expect them to play that way. The Seawolves should be able to respond to any additional pressure and come out with another win. They're at home and their parents are at the game.

Here's the boxscore. 

7 comments:

arcticfox said...

Nice to get the win, but that had to be the worst attendance EVER. Hoping it was because it was Halloween..

Anonymous said...

You hit it on the nail, lssu is going throw the kitchen sink tonight. Need the boys to give mantha a cushy lead tonight.


Go wolves

Anonymous said...

Best comment from the above rant: "to get fat".

Unknown said...

Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us:(greenlightcapitalcorporation@gmail.com)


Application Form:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpose of loan:.......
Loan Duration:..
Gender:.............
Marital status:....
Location:..........
Home Address:..
City:............
Country:......
Phone:..........
Mobile / Cell:....
Occupation:......
Monthly Income:....

Contact Us:(greenlightcapitalcorporation@gmail.com)

Shannon Smith said...

How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR. his phone number: +2348108737816.

Anonymous said...

Testimony On How My Ex Come Back.
My name is Lorna Harron, and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Ogboni, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr ogboni's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Ogboni, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High ogbonispelltemple@hotmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: ogbonispelltemple@hotmail.com or call him :+2347054263874

Leah Hart said...

I believed God has sent dr onokun to help people out from this horrible virus. i was diagnosis with hpv for 3 years, few months ago a friend introduced me to dr onokun and i only took his natural treatment for a week & 3 days, and i totally got cured with his herbal treatment. if you are suffering from hpv, you don't have to be roaming round dr onokun email is been attached to contact him on email: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

Post a Comment