Thursday, September 21, 2006

An Open Invitation

Having blogged now for the second half of last season and the seemingly neverending offseason I'm really looking forward to writing here for my first full season. I've learned much and hopefully my writing has improved over time. The hardest thing about blogging though is making this place more than just someplace for me to spout off. Don't get me wrong. I'm all about spouting off and doing so here is great. What I'm saying is that it isn't always easy to come up with a good idea or angle to post. And expecting people to come here to read nothing other than my thoughts on the Seawolves would just be stupid on my part. One idea that will come to fruition later this season is a "Blog Swap" with dggoddard at the Let's Go DU blog. During one week he's going to do all the UAA writing here and I'll cover DU on his. In light of all that I've thought more than once to solicit other opinions and viewpoints from within the UAA community of fans. So consider this your invitation to post here. Write something from your perspective and then send it to me at uaafanblog@yahoo.com.

I'm genuinely interested to make this blog more like it's "subtitled" identity ...

"A Place To Share Information About UAA Hockey"

And sharing goes both ways doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment