Monday, November 10, 2008

Better Than Being a Sioux Fan

Here's a list of things I'd rather do than be a Sioux fan:
Go to the party on the picture above ...
Rip my nose-hairs out by the dozen with needle-nosed pliers ...
Visit St. Cloud, Minnesota ...
Eat yellow snow ...
Rub cayenne pepper in the my eyes ...
Eat Lutefisk ...
Spend 10 minutes with that shrill harpee Sarah Palin ...
Lose an arm in a wheat thresher ...
Dance in the Badger student section ...
Drink the backwash from WCHA referee Don Adam's beer bottle ...
Attempt to perform fellatio on a Mandrill ...
Go to an appointment with the I.R.S. ...
Have a beer with Matthew Lesko ...
Spend 24 hours with Unabomber Ted Kaczynski in a 12-by-12 cell ...
Wipe anyone's ass ...
Have a root canal without the benefit of Novocaine ...
Lay on an anthill while covered in honey ...
Slide naked down a 60 percent pumice covered slope ...
Eat Chinese food prepared in a Mankato restaurant ...
Fight Kimbo Slice ...
And my list goes on and on and on and on and on ... What about you? What would you rather do than be a Sioux fan?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many things come to mind. But, I think I would rather spend 3 1/2 hours at the Benson DMV listening to that automated voice call 134 numbers before yours gets called. I know, the suspense is huge. Then you are chosen and the State employed desk clerk tells you that you have to fill out a form and re-enter the line. Its always nice to spend the afternoon at the DMV with 200 of your closest friends. Much nicer than being a Lil' Su fan.

Anonymous said...

UH HELLO BEING A UAF HOCKEY FAN

Anonymous said...

i know this is a UAA HOCKEY BLOG BUT ALSO BEING A FAN OF THE: YANKEE'S, PACKER'S, CANADIEN'S, KIMBO SLICE, MAD TV, LAKER'S, A MCCAIN/PALIN SUPPORTER

Anonymous said...

That ones a Duzy!! The poster should have said North Dakota!!

DC said...

I find it interesting that you insult the GENIUS Matthew Lesko... when Dirty and I have had like 10 discussions on our love for him. Sparked by the UAA commercials with the dollar bill suit man.

Also, that party seems awesome.

Donald Dunlop said...

For whatever it's worth, Matthew Lesko and Billy Mays are my standard "loudmouth assholes on TV" reference.

I'm certain my use of them on this blog predates your convos with Dirty.

Post a Comment