Thursday, March 17, 2011

Game Day: WCHA Final Five versus CC

Here's a video from the UAA Seawolves Hockey Facebook page that was just posted by Dallas Baldwin.  I "ripped" it from Facebook and uploaded it to YouTube so I could embed it here.  Today's lines are posted below.  Make sure you follow the above link to the Seawolves Facebook page to see the two other videos Dallas posted today including Campbell Blair talking about the team.  And keep checking it (as I will) throughout the weekend as the Seawolves progress through this tournament.




Go Seawolves!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some great stuff here on facebook, pics/video of the team in the XCEL Energy Center:

http://www.facebook.com/Alaska.Anchorage.Seawolves

Anonymous said...

Haha beat me too it D

Donald Dunlop said...

I had Dallas Baldwin on my side :-)

Anonymous said...

well you will get to see the uaa progress through the tourney by sitting on their butts for the rest off it...

Al said...

The guys out shot out chanced out played the black bears...just didn't get the puck luck..
great improvement this season and will only be better next season...thank you to all the seniors.

Post a Comment