Monday, December 11, 2006

There's A New Sheriff In Town

By: dggoddard
LetsGoDU.blogspot.com

About two months ago Donald and I discussed the possibility of "Swapping Blogs" during the DU-UAA series. To tell the truth I thought he said "Swapping Wives" and since I wasn't married, thought it would be a great idea. At the time I was confident that DU would be in first place, Paul Stastny would be leading the WCHA in scoring, UAA would be deep in the basement with Dave Shyiak looking for employment on Don Lucia's coaching staff.

Well the big week is upon us and as a man of my word we have now "traded blogs."

I'm looking forward to writing this week and hopefully I won't run Donald's beautifully written blog into the ground with tasteless jokes and elementary hockey knowledge.

Lets Go Seawolves

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Shyiak! ;) Good to have ya here.

dggoddard said...

Thanks Coach. Looking forward to the sweep this weekend.

Anonymous said...

You're off to a great start this week, Careful there buddy, or your Pios might suffer a beatdown like the Tigers got last Saturday. Any more smart-ass comments at UAA's expense and we will make sure the next Carle, doesn't enroll at DU.

Donald Dunlop said...

LOL.

I almost titled my first post the exact same way. I did use it in the second paragraph but ended up deleting it. Weird.

dggoddard said...

Donald,

You better keep those paragraphs shorter over at LetsGoDU. The Denver fanbase isn't known for their attention span.

Donald Dunlop said...

You're gonna spoil all my regulars ... aren't you? They'll be dazzled with visuals and "kitsch" and when I come back the joint will slowly empty out.

It's gonna be like Carl Sagan following Dane Cook onto the stage.

I'm so screwed.

Anonymous said...

I love it !!! Can't imagine CC's blogger aka Randy May EVER doing something so creative and clever !!! Kudos to Donald and welcome to the DU fan family !!!
DG , do us proud --- make sure you put the Winter Solstice Whammy on the Seawolves --GO DU this weekend , sweep in Alaska ....

du78 said...

Who do I write for this week????

dggoddard said...

du78,

You better whip out a quick Scott Gomez or a Matt Carle "I owe it all to Anchorage" article for me...

du78 said...

I am on it Mr. White said Jimmy Olsen.

Post a Comment